Follow Me On Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Testing...1...2...3.... or 7

So, here I am. 
Blogger..... bloggist?..... blogg___?.... oh, whatever.
Anyhow, I joked of starting a blog on fb (face book for the non-short hand folks), and looks like the joke is no longer a joke. Yet. I'm not a "Creative Writer," nor will I try to be. It's so annoying seeing others' blogs, and how they try to "sound/type" smarter than they really are. I can totally guarantee you, there will be grammatical errors, spelling errors, and just plain old F'd-up-ness. I'll type/blog how I speak. Deal?
So how's THAT for a first entry? LOL

Just kidding.

This blog is actually going to be a collection of my trials and tribulations, my family's reactions, and most importantly my man's reactions with Pinterest. Of course, I'll throw in the hum drums of family life and all that jazz. I'm slightly OCD, non-clinically diagnosed ADD (HE just says I am), and a total control freak. Living with 4 kids, 3 dogs, a Senegal Parrot, and a pacman frog has GOT TO BE a good read, or somehow an easy way for a bored person kill some time.

Now, that really is the end. The bus is almost here to drop off my heathens.

No comments:

Post a Comment